Serving Six Counties
Zuber Realty serves Berks, Bucks, Chester, Lancaster, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties through our offices in Boyertown, Pottstown, Morgantown, Royersford and Red Hill.
- We are the largest independent real estate agency in the area
- We know your neighborhood
- We are experienced and knowledgeable
- We include your property in multiple MLS services
Selling your home can be stressful, we want to give you the best possible experience. We give you our personal attention. Our experience and results provide constant referrals from satisfied customers.
We work for YOU… It’s as simple as that!
Factors Affecting the Sale of Your Home
- Your Property
- Economic Conditions
Your Personalized Marketing Plan
We customize a plan for your property and market it through the following resources:
- Multi-list exposure
- Bright MLS, serving Berks, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware and Bucks counties
- Lehigh MLS
- Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and other listing sites
- Zuber web site
- Syndicated listings to other national real estate sites
- Brochures and flyers
- Social media
- Open houses
- Targeted Marketing and Specialty advertising
- All of Zuber works for you
- Caravan tours
- Sales meetings
- Company updates
Pricing Your Home
To determine the Fair Market Value of your home we:
- Collect property data
- Research properties which were sold in the last 6 – 12 months
- Analyze property
- Analyze sold properties
- Analyze pending and active properties
- Consider mortgage appraisal factors
- Make comparison adjustments
- Determine range of value
* Fair Market Value is THAT PRICE a ready, willing and able buyer will pay a ready, willing and able seller, the property having been on the market a reasonable period of time, and neither being under abnormal pressure.
Who Is Involved?
- Listing agent
- Prospective buyers
- Buyer agents
- Inspectors (Home, Radon, Water, Termite)
- Insurance agents
- Closing agent
How Do We Make This Easier?
- Tips on getting your property ready
- Prepare materials
- Implement your marketing plan
- Contact you for showings
- Communicate feedback from showings
- Negotiate offers
- Coordinate inspections
- Coordinate mortgage process
- Coordinate settlement
- Prepare ALL necessary paperwork
- We ANSWER your questions.
- Should I buy or sell first?
- What are my financing options?
- What type of loan best fits my situation?
- How to reach an agreement?
- Are there any required inspections?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the purpose of an attorney?
- Prepare your house for sale
- Be flexible about showing times
- Make your property inviting during a showing
- Sign your listing contract with your Realtor. They will then process the information so that it is disbursed to public.
- Complete the Seller’s disclosure.
Showings should start. Follow the process you’ll be provided on preparing for showing and day of showing.
Offer received: Your realtor will guide you through negotiations of an offer. Remember terms are just as relevant, if not more so, than mere price.
After offer signed: Any desired inspections are done. There may be negotiations on any undesirable test or appraisal results.
Buyers must receive mortgage approval, if applicable.
Once all terms are satisfied, the buyer orders title work.
Seller is obligated to cooperate with the title company to get all payoffs on present liens.
Buyer will schedule settlement.
Seller must have all items removed and be moved out by that date and time. Buyer will conduct a pre-settlement inspection to be sure all is done and in working order.
Seller will need to bring required proof of identity (per title company) to settlement. If seller needs to bring funds, they should check with title company as to acceptable methods of payment.If seller not attending settlement, they must sign and have notarized documents and authorize someone to sign final sheet for them.
Seller needs to transfer utilities out of their name.
Seller must bring all keys and tax bills to settlement as well as acceptable form of ID.
After settlement seller should cancel their homeowner/fire insurance.