Five Offices Serving Six Counties
Zuber Realty serves Berks, Bucks, Chester, Lancaster, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties through our offices in Boyertown, Pottstown, Morgantown, Royersford and Red Hill.
- We are the largest independent real estate agency in the area
- We know your neighborhood
- We are experienced and knowledgeable
- We include your property in multiple MLS services
Selling your home can be stressful, we want to give you the best possible experience. We give you our personal attention. Our experience and results provide constant referrals from satisfied customers.
We work for YOU… It’s as simple as that!
Factors Affecting the Sale of Your Home
- Your Property
- Economic Conditions
Your Personalized Marketing Plan
We customize a plan for your property and market it through the following resources:
- Multi-list exposure
- Trend, serving Berks, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware and Bucks countines
- Lancaster MLS
- Lehigh MLS
- Zuber web site
- Syndicated listings to other national real estate sites
- Brochures and flyers
- Social media
- Open houses
- Targeted Marketing and Specialty advertising
- All of Zuber works for you
- Caravan tours
- Sales meetings
- Company updates
Pricing Your Home
To determine the Fair Market Value of your home we:
- Collect property data
- Research properties which were sold in the last 6 – 12 months
- Analyze property
- Analyze sold properties
- Analyze pending and active properties
- Consider mortgage appraisal factors
- Make comparison adjustments
- Determine range of value
* Fair Market Value is THAT PRICE a ready, willing and able buyer will pay a ready, willing and able seller, the property having been on the market a reasonable period of time, and neither being under abnormal pressure.
This analysis has not been performed in accordance with the uniform standards of professional appraisal practice which require valuers to act unbiased, disinterested third parties with impartiality and independence and without accommodation of personal interest. It is not to be construed as an appraisal and may not be used as such for any purpose.
Who Is Involved?
- Listing agent
- Prospective buyers
- Buyer agents
- Inspectors (Home, Radon, Water, Termite)
- Insurance agents
- Closing agent
How Do We Make This Easier?
- Tips on getting your property ready
- Prepare materials
- Implement your marketing plan
- Contact you for showings
- Communicate feedback from showings
- Negotiate offers
- Coordinate inspections
- Coordinate mortgage process
- Coordinate settlement
- Prepare ALL necessary paperwork
- Prepare your house for sale
- Be flexible about showing times
- Make your property inviting during a showing
Understanding What’s Involved
We ANSWER your questions.
- Should I buy or sell first?
- What are my financing options?
- What type of loan best fits my situation?
- How to reach an agreement?
- Are there any required inspections?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the purpose of an attorney?
- Listing contract
- Seller’s disclosure
- Negotiate agreement of sale
- Mortgage approval
- Settlement date
Full Service with No Hidden Fees to Buyers and Sellers
- No document preparation fees
- No deed preparation fees
- No conveyancing fees
- No franchise fees
- No processing fees
- No buyer agency signup fee
- No seller sign-up fee